Historic Tavern known as “Harvey House” was built in 1772. With Surry Mountain in the background at one time it was also known as “Seven Maples Farm”. The home was built by one of the original settlers of Surry Village. With so much history this home has been well maintained. Original features include hand hewn timbers, wide pine board flooring, indian shutters, 12 over 12 panes of hand made glass, 4 foot wide double christian front door with original oak threshold. Some window trim and fireplace frames are old growth “pumpkin pine”. The second floor ballroom held dance classes in the 1830′s. There is a full attic for storage. The two story barn is great for storage or animals. The land is beautiful and open just waiting for gardening or play. Truly a very special antique home waiting for someone to continue to love and enjoy what it has to offer. Exterior of house painted 2011. Seller to have bath completed on second floor prior to closing with acceptable offer.